HomeLink Programming Instructions
- For first time training, press and hold the two outer HomeLink® buttons, releasing only when the HomeLink indicator light begins to flash, which may take up to 20 seconds. (Do not perform this step when training the additional HomeLink buttons.)
- Position the hand-held transmitter 1-3 inches away from the HomeLink surface, keeping the HomeLink indicator light in view.
- Using both hands, simultaneously press and hold the desired HomeLink button and hand-held transmitter button. DO NOT release until the HomeLink indicator light flashes slowly and then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, both buttons may be released. (The rapid flashing indicates sucessful training).
- Press and hold the trained HomeLink button and observe the indicator light.
- If the indicator light is solid/continuous, training is complete and your device should activate when the HomeLink button is pressed and released.